Happy Friday! Here are a few things I’ve been loving lately.
- FOR THE HOME. These pillows are a must if you sleep on your back or side. Eric and I each have one. (I used to sleep on my stomach, but haven’t been able to go back since my pregnancy.)
- FOR THE OFFICE. I’m not sure how pens disappear so quickly, but we recently got a box of these, so we should be set for a while! (They write like a dream!)
- FOR PRODUCTIVITY. If you still email documents to yourself: STOP. We use Dropbox for file sharing between our computers almost daily, and on our iPhones. It’s an easy way to share photos of Rooney with our family, too. Pure genius.
- FOR PHOTO EDITING. If you loved Picnik, PicMonkey is even better! I choose it over Photoshop, most of the time! It’s how I put words on the image for this post.
- FOR YOUR TASTE BUDS. Tostitos Artisan chips. With queso. Yum.
- FOR YOUR iPHONE. The VSCO cam app is my new favorite way to add filters and edits to photos on my phone. I hardly ever buy apps–this one is 99 cents and worth it.
What are your favorite things lately?