We’re gonna shake things up a bit this month! Just go with the flow.
Get to Know Our Top Commenters:
- Rebecca Lately has been a power commenter. She’s a mom of three who can probably teach us a lot as new parents. Thanks for kick-starting the conversations! Check out her fashion blog and Etsy shop.
- Kari is Kelsey’s sister. She has three daughters and pretty much stocked our nursery with hand-me-down goodness. She is an awesome mom!
- Tommy Bombs (as I call him) lives one crazy life. He and Missy have triplet girls and another one on the way! You may remember that they guest-posted for us once. Oh, and they are building a dream house right now.
- Amy Barber went to Simpson with us. She recently blogged about paying cash and saving interest, and they just bought a minivan. (We’re a little jealous.)
- Cass is another Simpson alum who sings at our church and has a rock star of a toddler and another boy on way, due just three days after us! How neat is that?
- Joa Jean, the design machine, has already rendered us some sweet baby announcements for when R arrives. (She doesn’t know the name yet, though, so don’t bother asking!)
- Andrea writes a blog called Peanut Butter Handprint. If that sounds intriguing, how about her tagline: “I may have one on my butt, but I’m workin’ it”? This made me giggle and say “Wha?” Kels had to explain it to me…
- Sarah is using her tax return to become debt-free! Welcome to the club! We got to meet Sarah when we were in Charleston this past summer.
In case you haven’t noticed, we’ve added a Best of This Month widget to our sidebar. This resets at the beginning of every month and is ranked based on the number of comments a post gets. The following list is based on posts that were published in February with the highest number of page views. Check them out if you missed them.
What was your favorite post from February?